How To Audition For SSS -
First however, important guidelines:
1. Personal. I’ve had alot of drama on other projects I’ve been in and here at SSS, I’d prefer we have none of that. If you are upset, don’t barge in chat and be like “I WANNA DIE”, the best thing to do is PM one of your closet cast members who you consider your moirail and talk things over.
2. Business. Don’t get confused with whats important and what’s not. Don’t go into other’s personal business without an invitation.
3. Don’t be a hater. Don’t complain if someone’s acting or singing isn’t your cup of tea, don’t get pissy with another member for some reason. Work it out and revolve things.
If’s there is any problems, you can always contact me :3 I love helping others and I generally am a very good at solving problems.
Now on to actual matters! I intend this project to fun and healthy, so on we go.
1. Mic. I am not to picky with this actually. I use a shitty thing myself but noise removal is always my best friend. If you have alot of bad issues e.g. static, clicks, pops. I will love if you would edit it out.
2. Voice. Figure out how you wish that character to sound. Flair it up, be creative. If you think Nepeta should have a lower voice, go for it. If Kanaya should have a higher voice, go for it.
3. You are allowed to sing in acapella even though singing with instrumental is preferred. Be wary of your range and mic.
4. All files must be in .mp3 OR if you have tindeck, you may send me a link.
5. I would love if you had some knowledge of mixing (I am not so well at it, but not terrible) and don’t worry, if ya ever need help, I’m sure future cast members will lend a hand.
6. If using an mp3 file, label it “Username_SSScharactername.mp3”, also to add, if you wanna spice up the lyrics to be homestuck go ahead, but be aware, this isn’t required!
7. There isn’t a deadline as of yet, but I would prefer around March I have a nice set of cast.
8. YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE. I cannot stress this enough. If don’t have skype get it, and if you don’t want to or can’t, sorry don’t audition D: Skype will be how cast communicates and stuff.
9. Send auditions to email@example.com and good luck! <3